This section defines options including currency and payment options that can be offered to the customer on the payment page for both testing and production modes.
1. Select USD or CAD merchant account. Note that only one currency per payment page is allowed. The option to select currency will not be displayed if merchant has only one type set up on the account.
Determines whether transactions processed through this Payment Page are processed in Live or Test mode, regardless of payment type. Note that the value of the x_test_request form field (TRUE or FALSE) will override the chosen setting here. If the x_test_request form field is not submitted at all, the setting entered here will be used.
Credit Card Payments
1. Select "Enable Credit Card Payments" to offer this option.
2. Select the Merchant account and Terminal to process credit card payments through in Test and Live Processing modes. If no merchant accounts or terminals have been set up, the drop-down menus will not be displayed.
INTERAC Online Processing
Note that an Interac Online merchant (IOP Merchant Number) account is required to successfully receive that payment type. You can get this from your Acquirer/Processor.
1. Select "Enable Interac Payments" to offer this option.
2. Select the Merchant account and Terminal to process INTERAC Online payments through in Test and Live Processing modes. If no Interac Online accounts or terminals have been set up, the drop-down menus will not be displayed.
Note that this setting only appears if the Terminal selected for Credit Card Payments supports CVV2.
Make CVV2 Input Mandatory - By default, the payment page will display a drop-down list next to the Security Code field, which allows the user to choose a reason for not providing a value. Checking this option removes the drop-down list, thereby making the Security Code value a mandatory field during payment collection.
3-D Secure Settings
These settings are associated with Verified by Visa and MasterCard Securecode. Successful setup of this option requires that the merchant obtain production Verified by Visa and/or Secure code credentials from their merchant bank.
1. Check the Enable 3-D Secure box in order to utilize this feature
2. Check the Require Enrollment box to force customer enrollment in the VbV/Securecode programs in order to complete their transaction
Offering Paypal as a payment option requires:
1. An active Paypal account
2. Enabling Paypal API access in the Paypal account settings
1. Select the "Enable Paypal" box to offer this payment option to customers.
2. Fill in the Paypal API credentials: API login, API password, API signature
Hit "Next" to proceed to the next step, "Previous" to return to the preceding screen, "Save Changes" to return at a later time or "Cancel" if editing an existing page.