These settings determine the transaction receipting options.
Receipt Page Settings
- Select a Return Link Method:
- AUTO POST
- AUTO GET
- Receipt Link text. This is the hyper-linked text that will display to the customer as the link to return them to the merchant's site. For example, "Return to Mystore".
- Receipt Link URL: this is the URL the customer will click to return to the merchant's website.
- Reference Number Title: if you are using the x_invoice_num value this setting will determine how it is labeled on the Payment Page. For example, "Invoice Number", or "Order ID", etc.
- Customer Reference Title: see Reference Number Title above.
Authorize.Net Protocol - Relay Response Settings
- Allow Relay Response: check this box if Relay Response is the receipting method chosen.
- Relay Response URL: if Relay Response is allowed, this is URL that Hosted Checkout will relay transaction results to AND receive HTML back from.
- Allow HTTP Redirect to the Merchant Website: when this option is selected, any HTTP redirect requests Hosted Checkout receives in the relay response back from the merchant will pass the customer back to the merchant's website - instead of displaying the receipt page on the Hosted Checkout domain.
- Validate Relay Response HTML: this option will allow Hosted Checkout to validate the HTML the merchant's servers relay back for the receipt page.
Authorize.Net Protocol - Silent Post Settings
- Silent Post URL: if Silent Post is desired, this is URL that Hosted Checkout will relay transaction results to. Hosted Checkout will not "listen" for a response back from this URL.
Hit "Next" to proceed to the next step, "Previous" to return to the preceding screen, "Save Changes" to return at a later time or "Cancel" if editing an existing page.