The Relay Response URL is found in the Payment Page Administrative Console in RPM. To enter or view this URL:
- Log in to RPM as a Merchant Administrator
- Go to Hosted Checkout
- Select the applicable Payment Page
- Go to the Relay Response tab
- View or edit the Relay Response URL in its assigned field
Note that in order for Relay Response to be activated the following conditions must be met:
- The "Allow Relay Response" box must be checked
- A Relay Response (absolute) URL must be entered
- The Relay Response URL must be added to the E-xact firewall
- The Silent Response URL field must be empty
To send a request to add the URL to E-xact's firewall, click the "Update Accessibility" link. A message will be immediately sent to our network staff who will update the firewall within 24 hours of receiving the request. In cases of emergency or "rush" additions please contact E-xact Support.
To check if a previously requested URL has already been added, click the "Test Accessibility" link.